Monday 14 March 2011

KTP - Flyer Development

So, the difficult thing about this brief is the need for a flyer as soon as possible.
The flyer will be included in the pack a when that has been finalised, but for now it's needed urgently for an event later next week.
This means that some decisions about the actual pack have to be made before it is designed.
I've never really been happy with the colour scheme I chose early on with this brief - it looks fine on screen but no matter how much I mess about with them, the colours just look pants once printed out.

So - I printed out these and asked the guys what they thought - the colour they kept coming back to was the purple, and I think purple is the best choice as well. It's not too masculine or feminine, and it's not got too much of a corporate feel to it.


I totally ripped off the type and layout of the previous package just so they could get an idea of how it could look. We had a brief chat about it and I then went on to tweak the design as follows -

Draft 1
Front
Back


Draft 2
Front
Back

 Prints





No comments:

Post a Comment