Wednesday 16 March 2011

Creative Milk Round - Event & Evaluation

Will and I stayed late last night printing the signage and sticking it up ready for today.

This brief has been a bit of a learning curve for me - it's nice to have the experience working on a live brief and with the college, but it hasn't really added anything of any worth to my portfolio. The initial designs were thrown together in a day and just served as a starting point for myself and Will to kick start the year. This snowballed into a brief that could have been really substantial if the initial designs had been any good. Sadly it's just not worked out that way, and I'm left wondering if it's even worth submitting.

There's plenty I could do do make it worth while - but on reflection I think it's best if I focus my energy on more relevant projects. Time to but this to bed!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment