Saturday 19 March 2011

The Cheese Room - TEN4 magazine

Just came across the agency - The Cheese Room based in Staffordshire.

Their website is a pleasure to browse, very blog-esque - and something I'd like to consider in my own web layout. There's something about this website - and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but the photos seem to have an almost low-fi quality to them, but I quite like it! It's not so polished that it appears to be something it's not - it has a realness to it, almost handcrafted compared to it's competitors.

Anyway - the cut and paste effect in this publication is something I'd never consider usually but I think parts of it are pulled off quite well!




 Particularly like the messy collage nature of this spread, combined with a really simple type layout -
Could easily be pushed further/ be more experimental though!


No comments:

Post a Comment