Wednesday 23 March 2011

Crit Feedback

This morning's crit was really a big brainstorming session - which was actually really useful. I only bought along the publications I did for Steve's C.V - as that was the only thing I had worth gaining feedback on, and I decided it's just a waste of time bringing any of my previous projects.

The general feeling was that - Yes, this can and should be made into a substaintial brief.

I met with Steve after lunch and ran it all past him just to make sure he didn't have any problems with it - and we did a bit of brainstorming as to what the range of other promotial material could be, and to get a better insight into what the hell it was he actually did (something that was pointed out in the crit!).

The initial publication seems to be evolving into something pretty substantial in it's own right, with more emphasis now being placed on the portfolio/showcase aspect of the product, which raises plenty of issues regarding page ordering and layout - How is it catagorised? Etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment