Wednesday 23 March 2011

Brief 3 - Pitt Rivers Brainstorming


As I've picked up a new brief over the weekend that'll allow me to have a content driven, substantial publication for my portfolio - the emphasis on publication and print for this brief seems a little unecessary and repetative. This is still a great brief, I just think the drive behind it needs shifting slightly.

Did a bit of brain storming and tried to pin point areas of interest and reasons behind what I wanted to do, and I've decided to stick with the events branding - but shift the emphasis to an exploration of branding across maybe a years worth of events, rather than solely print and publication.

So the emphasis is on making a brand that can change and adapt depending on the various events held at the museum for a year - 3 of these events I will expand into a full range to further explain how the brand would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment