Friday 20 May 2011

Brief 3 - Pitt Rivers Evaluation

This project has been one of the better branding experiences I've had - though the range of deliverables was not what I originally had intended. I did want it to be more focused on promotional materials, however far more thought went into the branding than I initially intended, and so the overall focus fr the brief shifted slightly.

Conceptually -I think the branding is very appropriate, fitting with the two extra audiences I wanted to capture without alienating any of the existing museum goers. I did not manage to complete the full range of deliverables and if I could do it again I would spent just a little more time on this, and less time fine tuning the branding. However I think the branding exercise on the whole has been a useful experience, and makes me realise that I can still design around a good concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment