Friday 29 April 2011

Brief 4 - Steve Edge Evaluation

This brief has been my favourite so far. Steve has been a fantastic client - but I also think this is a reflection of my lessons learnt from previous briefs. Instead of letting the client drive me I have god ahead and produced work quickly - giving the client a selections of choices along the way, and taking on board his own ideas without them having a negative effect on my work. I have come away with a great portfolio piece, as well as a great experience.

Steve was also a pleasure to work with because of his own personal investment, as well as my own, in the project. This great to have such a personal involvement and passion for a project - and this has helped me discover something about myself and the kind of work that I enjoy most.

The project as a whole has been good fun, but in hindsight I would like to have produced more finalised work and a better range of deliverables.

No comments:

Post a Comment