Wednesday 27 April 2011

Brief 4 - Finalising stationery & CV

Steve Edge stationery update - I've had this done for a while now, only just had the funds to print it all on the stock I wanted and get it documented.

This is the stationery thus far - obviously it reflects the design choices I made whilst creating the CV. There are a few tweaks that I've noticed could be made now it's actually been printed, but overall I'm quite happy to take this to the crit next week.


Both variations of the CV have been printed on the same stock as the stationery - newsprint of various weights for it's obvious sustainable/recycled qualities. The publication I am still very happy with, this is still as of yet a mock up - just to test different stocks and gain peer feedback. The proper version will be printed as soon as possible.
The standard CV needs a little work as far as presentation is concerned. I designed the layout with the idea in mind that it would be stapled in the top left corner - I'm still happy with this method of binding, I just feel it needs some form of folder to package it properly... So that's the next thing on the list!

I hope to photograph these properly for my portfolio over the next week or so - so watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment